This page is provided for technical assistance purposes only. Preat Corporation no longer supplies the components to service and/or repair this attachment system. Please feel free to contact us directly with any further questions or concerns.
The PRECI-52 spherical attachment is a small, universal joint connector allowing vertical and hinge movements.
Two different types of attachments are available: PRECI-52 U (Mini) and PRECI-52 S (Standard).
The female is made of burn-out plastic for casting with extremely hard alloys. The stainless steel male is a reversed spring-loaded connector allowing adjustable retention. Compatible and may be used to service existing ASC52 cases.
Total height female 4.60 mm
Total width female 2.80 mm
Ø male 1.55 mm
Total height male 3.80 mm
Total width male 2.80 mm
Total length 7.80 mm
Total height female 4.80 mm
Total width female 3.40 mm
Ø male 1.70 mm
Total height male 4.10 mm
Total width male 2.65 mm
Total length 8.60 mm
1. Unthread the 1563 (U – Mini ø 3.15 mm) or 1568 (S – Standard ø 3.40 mm) internal male set using the 1570 star-shaped screw-driver.
2. Thread a new 1563 (U – Mini ø 3.15 mm) or 1568 (S – Standard ø 3.40 mm) internal male set into the male housing using the 1570 star-shaped screw-driver.
1. Apply impression material to the tissue side of the prosthesis and bring the prosthesis manually into centric occlusion.
2. Unthread the 1563 (U – Mini ø 3.15 mm) or 1568 (S – Standard ø 3.40 mm) internal male set using the 1570 star-shaped screw-driver.
3. Thread the 1564 polymerization plug into the internal threading of the male housing.
4. Pour a model in stone.
5. Reline as usual using a reline jig or flask.
6. Finish the acrylic of the prosthesis.
7. Unthread the 1564 polymerization plug from the male housing and replace it with an1563 (U – Mini ø 3.15 mm) or 1568 (S – Standard ø 3.40 mm) internal male set using the 1570 star-shaped screw-driver.
8. Place the prosthesis.
9. If necessary, adjust the retention of the male part by holding the spherical male with an instrument and by tightening or loosening the small retention nut using the1570 star-shaped screw-driver.